Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tony the Tigerrrrrrr

Well, hello there. How are you yesterday?

As I am sure you are all aware, Halloween was two days ago for me, one day for you. I was indeed Tony the Tiger. It was rather funny because people either got it right away or it took them about an hour and would then tell me it was GREAATTTTT! It was a good conversation starter, however, I did have to live through a conversation about cereal with a boring guy who was explaining to me the different cereals he liked at different ages...blah blah blah, I don't want your cereal history buddy. Also, I found out that in Spain they call him Tigertone, which translates loosely to big happy tiger. Regardless here are some pictures:

THEY'RE GREEAATTTT!!!!


And part of a nutritous breakfast...well kind of.

Here is the gang from left to right: the dude from some movie I have never seen, a mummy, a girl who put on some wings, Lizzy the sheriff, me Tony, Cassi the other sheriff, Jen the costume that kept changing (she was first a 50's pin up girl, then cabaret, then a trapeze artist) and Louise as Popeye.

It was all GREAAATTTT fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment