The game we watched was the Sydney Swans, yes I said swans, vs the Geelong Cats, yes just cats not even tigers or leopards, just kitty cats, meow. Me and my friends tried unsuccessfully to explain to James why we thought the mascots were sooo silly. As many of you have figured out already, we all have such feminine references when it comes to those animals, that it is silly to see big burly guys playing for such femininely named teams, but at the same time these are the same big burly men wearing the short shorts.
Despite the masculine-feminine paradox, the game was fun. There was a good atmosphere, and it is fast paced. Also, the game was held at the Sydney Olympic park, so where they held the Olympic events I believe in 2000.
The moral of the story is that now I am curious as what would actually win betwen a common tabby cat and a swan? Thoughts? I look forward to hearing them yesterday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment