It was a good day of work in the land of tomorrow, and good to have another sense of purpose.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Technical Jargon
Well, first day of the job down, hooray! I guess getting past that first day and figuring out what I am supposed to be doing is the first hurdle. I think it went well, I at least accomplished something. However, now I just have to figure out what I am supposed to be doing the rest of the time. Everyone was very nice, but they are definitely from a technical background, and let me tell you the technical jargon was flying like flour in a mixing bowl. I now think I actually understand what the term 'meta-data' means. Now I just need to figure out how to improve it and understand how it affects the website. Well I have until Monday to figure it out, and oh will I ever figure it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment