That is right I said cattitude. When I go to Colorado I feel like I am not only visiting people but I am visiting dogs too, lots and lots of dogs. Well in Canberra it is all about the cats. James and I are currently house sitting for his Mum and we are more importantly watching the cats, or as my Dad would say, "tending the livestock." Like all of the dogs in Colorado, these cats are more spoiled than most of the children that the owners raised themselves. They get prawns and meat, and cat food. They also get lots and lots of snuggles.
This is Matilda, and she has the most cattitude out of the two cats, very aloof, she only wants attention when she wants it.
This is Louis, not the best picture as it was taken through a window, but even with the poor quality you can see what a lazy sack he is. Louis likes lots and lots of attention, he lets you know with head butts, and meowing...such a whiner. His main cue however, is he will just literally be walking along and fall over, and that signals he wants his belly rubbed. If you don't get it from that hint, he will stretch so long that he literally curves backwards, and then you have to rub his belly.
Well I better go attend to the cattitudes.
No comments:
Post a Comment