Do you want the good news or the bad news first? From what I understand of social protocol it is usually common practice for the choice to be bad news first and good news second. I suppose that is in the case that you are an optimist. I suppose if you were a pessimist or a glass half empty type you might want the bad news second. Anyways I shall go with the bad news first, good news second to end on a happy note.
Bad News:
My camera broke :(
Good News:
I got a super cool new one. It is a Panasonic and it has a 8x optical zoom. You can expect to see lots of new pictures from me :) :) Oh yeah and it is supposed to shoot very good quality videos so maybe I will even have to try this YouTube thingy out.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment