Saturday, February 27, 2010

Back To The Future

Whew, well I have successfully travelled back to the future, muah-hahahahaha. Seriously, I did, I really did. I left the states on the 23rd of February and I skipped right over the 24th, (which I am sure was not an exciting day, or well I sure hope so) and went straight to the exciting day of February 25th. Even though I am sure nothing special would have happened to me on February 24th.....however, I will always wonder what would have happened to me that day, but I digress.

I am very happy to be back in Sydney and trying to get excited about all of the studying I am going to start. It is good to have a purpose to look forward to, and oh yeah, I got an interview! Wish me luck :)

I had a wonderful time in the U.S. and here are a few of the highlights:

-All of the dogs, I miss all the furry creatures, their squeaky toys and playing fetch. You can see Mimi being very excited about my visit here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMLjhdDt9vo
-The kitty cat keeping my feet warm at night and her need of petting. As you can see at first she was not so sure about me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04OA5PPnKow
-Carcassonne wars with Dad.
-Cooking class with Granny.
-The miraculous fish resurrection at Brittany's. (I shall post video of this occurrence soon.)
-Family dinners.
-The meeting of the trio.
-Vegas with Ms. Bonney, Hunt-Higgins, and Wright!

And much much more. Stay tuned for more in depth postings about my adventures of the past in yesterland and the new upcoming adventures of the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment