Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Lacey Leap

Once upon a time when I worked as a "student worker" for the UNLV Graduate College, I invented the Lacey Leap. One of my colleagues worked down a long hallway where her door was the only one. She had no way of knowing when someone was coming other than the sound of their shoes and she would try to learn every one's shoe sounds...well I always wore different shoes, so mine were hard to identify. However, I made sure to have signature sound in another way. I would get her attention by leaping past her door so she would always know I was there by the clomp, clomp sound of me landing from a leap.

Well, upon my re-visit to the Grad College this year, they decided they needed to document it. Therefore, I present to you and humiliate upon me....The Lacey Leap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHJY8V-eOr8


OK, I think that is enough self-humiliation for the night. Signing out from the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment