Monday, August 3, 2009
The Genie
Now that everyone is aware that I am in the future, I have had many requests for predictions. Lindsay wanted to know who won the Bachelor, and Greg wanted to know what the winning lotto numbers were. While I myself would also like to know these things I must clarify that I much like the Genie in Aladdin have restricted powers. He could not produce love, bring back the dead, or grant more wishes. I must admit that my powers are more limited than his, but let us focus on the positive. 1. I am in the future, I mean honestly, how many people do you know in the future. ... OK, so fine fine, there is only one positive and therefore, only one power. But I still think it is quite a unique power. I will be happy any day to tell you how lovely tomorrow is :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment