I have started this blog as a general forum for everyone to follow the wacky adventures and view of life by me while being in the Southern Hemisphere. Yes, Lindsay, supposedly the water drains the other way here. The moral of the story is that I will try to frequently put up posts and pictures of my life and view of things in Australia as they happen. This will be in addition to the Skyping and emailing, so don't fret individual attention shall not be lost.
I am about to start my second week of school and today I will be going to my Computers as Culture course. I think this course is quite fitting to me, my generation, and the future of my career so I look forward to heading off and learning more.
Well I must go to my class. I hope you are having a wonderful yesterday, and I know you will enjoy tomorrow, (I should know I am already here.)
Lacey, On the day that the lottery numbers are picked, I was wondering (since you are in the future and all) if you could quickly email the winning number to me?
ReplyDelete--Greg