Sunday, August 9, 2009

Row, Row, Row

Your boat gently, down the sea. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily a pirate's life for me. I went sailing with a few friends on Sydney Harbour. Thankfully, there was no reason for us to need to row, therefore, our sail was successful. Also, just as thankfully, we did not encounter any pirates during our travels. It would have been good to practice my anti-piracy skills, but I will save that for another day. We did indeed encounter some very beautiful scenery.
I suppose we aren't too bad either. We started from a little harbour and sailed for about 2-3 hours. We went past James' navy base (and I took a picture for him since he was absent.) We passed the Opera House, and then even under the Sydney Harbour Bridge!
Overall, it was a beautiful experience and I am very thankful for the opportunity. I hope you have as wonderful of a tomorrow as I did today.

1 comment:

  1. Looks stunning Lacey Wacey!
    I am glad that you get to go on all sorts of adventures... I was hoping however, that you were wearing a pirate hat.. or at least an eye-patch.. or spoken in Pirate :)
    hahahah
    miss you!

    ReplyDelete