Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Today in the World of Tomorrow

Well, it is not even 11AM and thus far the world of tomorrow has been an eventful day.

1. I took a shower without my glasses on and did not realize until it was close enough to be seen by my impaired eyes (about a foot from my face,) that a big spider was enjoying my shower with me. I proceeded to freak out as any arachnophobe would and try to kill the spider and stay out of the bodys way as it made it down to the drain. The only problem with that was that I could not see the body go down the drain as I was not wearing my glasses, so I had to proceed to rinse my conditioner out of my hair while standing outside of the shower...no spider is touching these toes, no sir.

2. I have read about 80 pages for tonights classes. I think that my eyes are going to fall out. I also think I have ADD, because after a page or so I always manage to find something shiny to play with. Or in the instance of now, find something else to do (i.e. blog.)

3. When reading the news today, the headline on CNN.com was "Hundreds Still Missing After 83 Inches of Rain." Typhoon Morakot, ravaged Taiwan, destroying much of the land and raining up to 83 inches of rain in some spots. To me this is just unfathomable. That means it rained as much water as Yao Ming is tall in some places! My heart goes out to the people of Taiwan.

Well, that is all I have time for as of now in tomorrow. I hope you are having a nice, and maybe less eventful yesterday, than I am having of a tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment