Saturday, September 5, 2009

Aragog's First Soldier

OK folks, I have bad news. The first soldier of Aragog's Army (the spider king from Harry Potter), was deployed last night to James' house. It was about 11pm and James had been napping for about 3 hours....well I went into the kitchen, and needless to say, James had to wake up and save me.... There in the kitchen hiding in the ceiling corner was a lurking huntsman. The bad news is I was trapped in the kitchen until it was no longer lurking over the doorway (what if it jumped on my head?), the good news is that James killed it. (Thanks honey!) So after the fiasco, we no longer were tired, and had to have a cup of tea. I also called Lizzy to inform her of the bad news regarding the first soldier. She told me, "Lacey if you are lying to me I am going to kick your butt, that is not funny." Well Lizzy nope, I was not indeed lying, true story. I guess Huntsman season has started, just a few days after the first official day of Spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment