Friday, September 18, 2009

I Found the Land of the Unicorns!

I am not sure if anyone picked up on the fact that Ms. Kim Bonney and I have a running inside joke about Unicorns? If not let me pick you up to speed.

It all started once upon at time with a badminton tournament. Kim and I joined to become the unstoppable force of "Team Unicorn."

Since that time Unicorn Power, has reigned supreme. There have been unicorn team meals of sprinkles, lucky charms, and cupcakes. There are rainbow phone calls filled with happiness, unicorn and hugs, that always brighten days.
There are Youtube.com videos about unicorns. Heeyyyyy Chaaarrllieeee:

There have been adventures into toy stores on the hunt for Unicorns. And exceptions for unicorns on hiking trails:


In other words, the saga of the Unicorn+Lacey+Kim is long and will endure forever.
Now, Kim, I know you don't want to move to Australia, because you said it is full of Australians. But I have found our home. This is definitely a sign. You must come here, so we can join our kind. I was walking around Sydney the other night when low and behold.....THE UNICORN HOTEL!

That's right Kim, no more excuses about Australians. I look forward to your arrival so we can join our kind.
Lots of Love from tomorrow :)




1 comment: