Sunday, September 27, 2009

It is Mango Season and That Make Me Happy

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Mango season is upon Australia once again. They have the most wonderful juicy sweet mangoes here in the Spring and Summer. There must be something about that fresh Australian tomorrow taste. After having one here, nothing will compare. See look how beautiful and delicious my breakfast looks:



Seriously, these mangoes are so delicious that every season the first box of mangoes is auctioned off. This year the box went for $40,000, no that is not a typo, seriously. They do of course give the profits to a charity, regardless they are delicious. I had to stop myself from buying a box of 15 for $30 this weekend, I probably would have been happy eating mangoes for breakfast lunch and dinner all week. Maybe I will go back and get it on second thought.

Well I must go and enjoy my mango of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment