Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Trip to the Psych Ward...

Well we all knew the time would come where I would have to visit the psych ward. However, maybe not as many of you might have thought. (I may be a little nutty but I am not completely off my rocker, come on give me a little credit.) My first class of the year was held on a separate campus (The Sydney College of Arts Campus) which happens to be an old abandoned psych hospital. I would also like to point out that I do not especially appreciate having a seriously haunted looking place as the location for my latest night class, not exactly a warming feeling to go to bed to. The complex is locked up as if it were a psych ward, literally a security guard had to let us into the building and into the interior of the complex. Maybe they just make you stay if they think you are a bit too crazy and then they just never let you out. All I know is that as I walked through the closed corridors of this old hospital there was just no way to stop my imagination from thinking that the cast from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest was watching around every corner.

Despite the eeriness of the location the class was actually quite good, I will be learning how to make animations, so that will be fun! I hope that everyone is feeling sane in yesterland.

No comments:

Post a Comment