OK, I don't want to alarm anyone, but I need to make an important announcement. It is something of great pain to me. Everyone sit down, a moment of silence, a drum roll, I am not sure what is appropriate for this but:
Dad, you were right.
Oh the pain! The excruciating pain! I don't know how it could be true I am always right, what is happening, my world is turning upside down. (Well, actually it kind of is, I just came from the Norther Hemisphere to the Southern, but I digress.)
After being pestered by my Dad for photos of my place it made me realise that I have no photos of the area I am living in and they would be good to share and good for my memory. So the moral of the story is that yes Dad, I should stop procrastinating and take some pictures of scenery.
Look a bus stop! I am getting a little too familiar with those...
The architecture near where i live is a great mix of modern and older styles. They do try to keep in the same style and use brick on most things. This is a building that I pass on the walk to a friends house.Dad, you were right.
Oh the pain! The excruciating pain! I don't know how it could be true I am always right, what is happening, my world is turning upside down. (Well, actually it kind of is, I just came from the Norther Hemisphere to the Southern, but I digress.)
After being pestered by my Dad for photos of my place it made me realise that I have no photos of the area I am living in and they would be good to share and good for my memory. So the moral of the story is that yes Dad, I should stop procrastinating and take some pictures of scenery.
Look a bus stop! I am getting a little too familiar with those...
More mixing of architecture, it gives the area a neat personality.
Oh yeah and look cars driving on the other side of the road!
So Dad, reville in this moment, for I am finally admitting that I was wrong, even though I am always right. I hope everyone is having a pleasant yesterday. I must go to bed today/tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment