Thursday, March 4, 2010

Won't You Be My Neighbour?

Well after months of pestering from my Dad, I have finally taken pictures of the complex I am living in. I have tried to explain to him that I was not procrastinating, because he loves that so much, but instead I was simply building anticipation. So drum roll please. dndndndndndndndndndnd(not really sure how to type a drum roll sound but that will work for these purposes.)

Allow me to take you on a walking tour of complex.




As you can see the complex is actually quite pretty with the brick buildings and vegetation planted all around. At some point during the year (I think Spring) those green bushes explode with pink flowers...it is absolutely beautiful. I am not going to reveal where among this complex I really live for fear of creepy internet stories I have been told, but curiosity can be directed to me for further information. See Dad I told you I would do it, it only took me several months to post this several minute blog, but the anticipation made it so much more exciting!

I hope everyone is having a pleasant yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment