Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Combat Boots to Combat the Day

When I was growing up my Mom was always wearing combat boots. Sometimes she wore some super cute heels or sandals (you can't blame a girl for wanting some cute shoes at times.) But most of the time it was combat boots, no matter the outfit: shorts, jeans, or sun dresses. She used to say it was so she could take on the day, every morning put on your combat boots and go into battle. I never really understood it at the time, but as I am starting to face more real world issues, I am starting to understand(you know that whole growing up and actually having to enter the real world and job market, I am kind of running out of educational excuses to avoid the real world any longer.) So I went out and bought a pair of semi-combat boots. So now I wake up in the morning and am ready to start 'kickin' ass and takin' names (yes I have deemed it appropriate to use the word ass considering the fact that a recent popular movie on billboards everywhere near you was titled 'Kickass'.) Just in case you need to see these kickass boots here they are in all their combatish glory:


Oh yeah and here is me trying to pretend like I really know how to 'kick ass and take names.' Don't worry, I know how weak my aggressive face is(it was either this one or resembling some strange twisted roaring like a lion face)...I am working on that.

Well I need to go kick another assignment's butt, so maybe I should put on my boots for some major essay writing. I hope everyone is having a pleasant yesterday or today.

No comments:

Post a Comment