Louise and I walked these hallowed halls for a year in hopes of completing our wizardry tests and becoming real witches. Who knew with all this muggle blood we would be able to do it. On this day of graduation we were finally able to show ourselves in our true attire and form, because on this day were were officially magical.
On graduation day Louise and I battled our academic attire to try and make the hoods stay on, we battled the flapping robes, and we battled the hordes of family members taking pictures of the grads. Thank goodness for Louise, we had each other to share the moment, so instead of having a little pity party for ourselves, we made light of the situation and started taking pictures of the picture takers. There was one crazed family member who kept running into the professional photographers shot just so she could get the right angle. Taking the one big photo of all the grads was similar to herding kittens.
"I vant to suck your blooood."
And of course Louise made an appearance as her true self...LORD VOLDEMORT! (Oh no! I said the name that must not be said, I hope she doesn't come and find me.
On a more serious note than all of the playing around (even though that was super awesome,) Louise and I came, we saw, we concurred. I could not have done this without the support of my awesome family and friends and especially without Louise to read my essays, and go to class with me and always be there. No matter what people say Lord Voldemort is not bad, she is very very good and I hope she shakes that Slytherin house and comes and joins Gryffindor with me.
So HOOOORAYYYY!!!! (Or in the crazy spelling of Dutch sounds, in honour of Louise Hoooraiiiiii! or something like that.)
So HOOOORAYYYY!!!! (Or in the crazy spelling of Dutch sounds, in honour of Louise Hoooraiiiiii! or something like that.)
Hats off to all of my supporters, without the love and support of family and friends achievements like this would mean nothing. I am very lucky to have you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment