1. It will snow in Colorado (congratulations Papa, you will win the bet with the car dealership)
2. College campuses will be clogged with girls dressed as their rendition of a sexy whatever they are supposed to be. (ie-sexy nurse, sexy red riding hood, I even saw a sexy nun costume...)
3. I shall indubitably come up with my own wacky silly costume (last year I was quite literally Lacey Walker...dressed in lace with a walking stick.)
This year I have devised an awesome costume. I am going to be tony the tiger busting out of a box of frosted flakes! I have already warned my friends that they will have to tolerate my constant throaty rumble of, "THEY'RE GREAT!" (As a side note, they do have frosted flakes here, but they call them Frosties.)
I think this costume is great for several reasons:
1. It makes me laugh.
2. I get to play dress up.
3. The total thing cost less than $10 to make.
4. I got to do an art project which made me happy.
1. It makes me laugh.
2. I get to play dress up.
3. The total thing cost less than $10 to make.
4. I got to do an art project which made me happy.
So I bought some cheap tiger ears, some face paint, and poster-board. I have taken pictures of the creation of a Frosted Flakes box:
This is all I have for now, but come Halloween night I will take a picture of me in the box and put it up. Hooray for art projects, I am happy with the result but bit sad that it is over, much like a good book.
No comments:
Post a Comment